Diva saw her new therapist yesterday. From what I heard, (about it, not listening in or anything) the new therapist has a keen bull shit detector. She mentioned that Diva was blowing bullshit bubbles. I love that mental image.
So I took some Lorazepam yeasterday. Eh. I was already sleepy, so sleeping wasn't any different. I really didn't feel anything. Took another dose this morning, and can't tell any difference. WTF. I've been on edge all day, very impatient, and have come close to crying (for no logical reason) a couple of times. I see no difference.
I'm tired again, but I won't bore you any more with that.
I got my final grades. I did well on the stats exam, and ended with a 97 in the class. I fudged enough stuff in economics and pulled a 93 outta my ass for that one. Still A's. I'm happy.
I went to the fabric store when I was out earlier today. They had a bunch of stuff marked down 50%. I got a couple of nice pieces of linen. Yes, real linen! It feels so good! I got three yards of some bold purple 100% cotton diamond pique. It is a good bottom weight fabric, and I may make a skirt from it. Or perhaps I'll make a jumper for the Darling Diva. I'll probably think about it for a long time, make elaborate plans for it, but never actually do anything. That's my style.
That's all I know right now. ta-ta
7 comments:
Make yourself something pretty! You deserve it! The kids do not.
Indigo Incarnates
I'm so proud of you for making such good grades! You are so smart :)
Great job on the classes - you should get extra credit for doing it while dealing with the monsters, lovely as they may be.
Excellent!
I agree with the above comment. Make something fab for yourself!
I am not familiar with that drug, but it can sometimes take 8 to 10 days before you start to feel a difference. ...tho, i'm sure you are aware of that.
Patience. ...if only that were something that came easily and naturally, eh?
Wow - you're pretty smart for a Southerner (giggle). Seriously, way to kick ass in your classes.
Honey, make a pretty frock for yourself and make the Offspring of Satan wear burlap sacks, with belts of course.
Lorazepam takes about a week to built up in your system before you start to feel anything; one day you'll just feel "different".
i do a lot of that making plans and not doing anything with them. it is a bit of a phenomenon isn't it? congrats on the a's...
taking some classes has been one of those "making plans" things for quite awhile now for me.
Maybe it takes a few days for the medicine to kick in..
Make a pretty skirt for yourself.
Post a Comment