I studied for the stats test yesterday afternoon. I was tired, so sometime around 6:00 p.m. I lay down for a nap. I slept until after 11:00. I got up and studied for my economics final. I really wanted to have that test out of the way by now, so I spent about an hour studying for that, then took the test. It's an online class, so I take the tests online, too. I didn't put a terrific amount of effort into preparing for that test, because my grades going into it are pretty solid. In order to make an A in the class I only need to score somewhere around 75% on this test. I probably did better than that, but I won't know until tomorrow.
It's a similar situation in statistics. My grade going into the class is relatively high, so I can score in the high 70s on this exam and still squeeze by with a low A. Once it's on the transcript, an A is an A, no matter if it's 100% or 90%. I like A's. I may have mentioned that.
In other news, I see my therapist this afternoon. I need that! Diva sees her new therapist at the same time. Her new therapist works in the same office as my therapist. This should work out well. I made a couple of copies of Diva's psych evaluation results/summary, one for each therapist. My gal is very curious about Diva's evaluation.
I'm extremely tired. I got 5 hours of sleep early last night, was up for about 3 hours, then got another 3-4 hours of sleep. I'm having a difficult time keeping my eyes open this morning. I hope I have enough brain power to run my system while taking the statistics exam.
When Diva and I get home from our therapy sessions this afternoon, I'm finally going to take that chill-pill my shrink prescribed. He wanted me to take it Tuesday, but I just couldn't do it before exams. I'm afraid if I take it, I'll chill so much that I won't be able to study. I'll tell ya', though, I am very much looking forward to experiencing the chill this evening!
OK, time to attack the final stats exam. I'll try to post later if I'm not too loopy.
1 comment:
Loopy....I like that word. Wishing you success and an A+!!!!
Post a Comment