Cat fur (among other issues - like them posting things on their very own and resetting the language to Swedish and then Swahili (don't laugh, they really did it) are why we have our computer in an armoire with doors we can close! LOL!
I spilled coffee over mine at work, I tool the whole thing apart and cleaned each and every key. THen I had to go find a spare keyboard so I could figure out how to put it back together. My boss said as much time as I wasted saving that keyboard he could have bought me three new ones.
6 comments:
Yeah, I tried mine on the Orange Juice Diet once, but it didn't lose weight at all! Just got really slow.
Cat fur (among other issues - like them posting things on their very own and resetting the language to Swedish and then Swahili (don't laugh, they really did it) are why we have our computer in an armoire with doors we can close! LOL!
I spilled coffee over mine at work, I tool the whole thing apart and cleaned each and every key. THen I had to go find a spare keyboard so I could figure out how to put it back together. My boss said as much time as I wasted saving that keyboard he could have bought me three new ones.
how would cat hair get in there?
Hi Java -
I have read most of your blog and I am wondering.
How did Diva and Sproing come to live with you?
I had my keyboard on a regimen of diet coke and lube - didn't work out so well.
But, on the other hand, my hands flew over the keyboard at record speed and the space bar HAS slimmed down a little bit.
Post a Comment