Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What day is it?

I'm in a fog today. I'm not overly tired. Well, a little bit. But I am dull. Sort of like stupid, only smarter. But in a slow way.

And this is about how much sense I've been making all day.

Maybe I'll just take a warm shower and go to bed. My brain might work better tomorrow. Let's find out.

8 comments:

Butch said...

Restful dreams.

Anonymous said...

get some rest girl!

Uncle Zoloft said...

It's the pollen.

Birdie said...

Have you got what Patrick's got? Foggy's going around. Hope the fog lifts!

Anonymous said...

I'm having the same trouble. And the caffeine I have been using to help me out is giving me fibroids. I'm gonna switch to ginko biloba and see if it does anything. Hope the fog clears out soon!

Birdie said...

Psst. Since you're one of the first to encourage me to post a blog, you're one of the first I'm telling: I've got a blog now. Pray for me.

dantallion said...

Sleep well, Java. I have days like that as well.

Indigo said...

thistle incarnates

be well. sleep well. you are our shining friend.