I vote for a THC- infused brownie and THEN the pint of Ben and Jerry's after. ;)
Hmmm, the Hobbit has a point.
Hey we love you and will bring a really big spoon...
I say combine the two:Mudslide: Put a pink of Ben & Jerry's in the blender, add vodka, whip until frothy and enjoy.
I vote for martinis.
Instead of either/or, I vote for and.And the brownies, too.
I vote for both.
I like the blender idea, but I was thinking Godiva chocolate licquer.; )
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I vote for a THC- infused brownie and THEN the pint of Ben and Jerry's after. ;)
Hmmm, the Hobbit has a point.
Hey we love you and will bring a really big spoon...
I say combine the two:
Mudslide: Put a pink of Ben & Jerry's in the blender, add vodka, whip until frothy and enjoy.
I vote for martinis.
Instead of either/or, I vote for and.
And the brownies, too.
I vote for both.
I like the blender idea, but I was thinking Godiva chocolate licquer.
; )
Post a Comment