Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Meme

Stolen from Ur-Spo

1. What is your current obsession?

I'm too tired for obsessions.

2. What do you see outside your window? 

I can’t see out the window because it’s too dirty. I get a hint of green tree canopy, though.

3. If you could have any super power what would it be? 

Transmogrification


(click to embiggen)

4. What is your favorite color?

I like all colors. My least favorite is red, though there are many applications in which red is the perfect color. I am not fond of wearing red clothes.

5. Who was the last person you hugged?

That would be Sproing, who jumped on me before I got out of bed this morning.

6. Which animal would you be?

Depending on the circumstances, probably a chicken

7. What’s for dinner?

Twitch is fixing chili. This will be interesting. 

8. What’s the last thing you bought?

I spent money for Diva and Sproing to get an ice cream treat during the school’s field day on Friday. Does that count? I don’t remember the last thing I bought for myself.

9. What are you listening to right now?

The hum of the refrigerator

10. What are your current favorite films?

“Enchanted” “Noises Off”

11. What’s on your bedside table?

Dust. Under that, I’m not sure. Lots of miscellaneous papers and books and CDs and I don't know what else.

12. If you could have a house totally paid for, and fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be?

The Appalachian Mountains

13. What would you like to have in your hands right now? 

A bowl of chocolate ice cream with malted milk powder stirred into it

14. What is your favorite children’s book?

Fox in Socks

15. What is your favorite tea flavor?

Orange spice, I guess. I know I've had better tea than that, but it has been a while and I forget what the flavor was.                      

16. What is your favorite article of clothing?

An old wrap-around apron, soft and worn

17. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

Central Park, New York City

18. What did you want to become as a child?

I never did figure that out. I’m still not sure.

19. What posters/pictures do you have on your bedroom wall? 

A piece that Light painted in her painting class recently - I should take a picture of it and post it here. You might like it.

20. What is your plan for tomorrow?

Sew a little bit, prepare for a road trip!

21. What was your first job?

Care provider in an institution for the severely handicapped

22. Say something to the person/s who tagged you:

I kinda tagged myself for this one, having stolen it from Spo. Hi, Spo!

23.  Post a favorite childhood photograph of yourself:

5 comments:

sageweb said...

What a great childhood photo! How funny.

Peter said...

You're not chicken, you're brave!

Birdie said...

LOVE the childhood photo. Today: a hawk.

Ultra Dave said...

Love the chicken! But then I have a thing for cocks!

I may have to borrow this myself!

midge barbinera said...

LOL at that chicken. You look good enough to eat!