Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Breaking News (not)

I just removed my "f" key and cleaned underneath it. I hope it responds better now. F f-ity f f follicle family fifty of find friend ffff found fond front frond firm foundation. 

Never mind me. I'm just bored. 

Light has junque under/in her keyboard, too. She has never popped any of them off, and doesn't know if it is possible on her computer. She has a Dell Interferon* (or whatever it's called). Does anyone know if those keys can be removed? 

*Interferometer? Idolater? Impersonator? Inquisitor?**

**No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.

8 comments:

Rox said...

If I took a moment and just pondered how dirty a keyboard actually was, I may never touch another one! :)

sageweb said...

I took every key out of mine and cleaned the entire thing..then realized I had no idea how to put it back together. I had to borrow another keyboard to figure it out.

Ur-spo said...

Take the computer to Best Buy and have the Geeks give it a good cleaning. They are not as interesting as the Spanish I. however.

Bill said...

OMG...Monty Python, right?
I'm having a half-flashback.

Is there a penguin on the telly-vision?

Greg said...

Your F key, huh? Interesting...

I always mean to get one of those plastic keyboard covers, which it seems would repel crumbs and other unspecified uncleanliness, while simultaneously softening the sound of the clacking keys...

...which, admittedly, is less of a concern nine months later. ; )

Birdie said...

I googled the name of my laptop with "keyboard skin" and found a Moshi brand skin that is very thin and clear. I love it. Of course, it works best before the dog hair gets under the keys (as the other laptop has).

Concolor44 said...

Interferon?!?!? Inquisition?!?!?

LOLZ-Major!!

I'm trying to laugh quietly so as not to wake you, Dear. You're in rare form. Thanks!

tornwordo said...

Sliding Doors **