Today was the last regular class day of our semester. It is good to be done with that. I did very well on the Developmental Psych test I took yesterday. I have a very good feeling about the test I took in Psych 101, too. Today I had the last exam in my counseling class, and except for the last series of questions, I think I did well. I've talked to two other students in that class who also say they didn't get the last few questions, and I wonder if everyone had a hard time with those. Anyway, I should get the grade from that test on Thursday. We have role play demonstrations during our schedule final exam period Thursday. Then I will be completely done with that class. After that I have three more tests, none of which is particularly frightening. It's been a good semester.
There might be more to say, but my brain is wrung out like a dirty dish towel hanging threadbare over the edge of the sink. If it revives and has any stellar insights, I'll be back to share them with you. Until then, I'm going to chill out.
7 comments:
Good for you for remaining dedicated to your classes.
Funny how, even I who didn't even go to school!, breathed a collective sigh of relief for you! Whew.
It's nice when you know the semester went well, isn't it; when you understand what's being asked of you and you're able to do it? I love that kind of success in school.
Congratulations.
your brain needs some nonsense
I recommend the Marx Brothers.
job well done... catch your breath, revive your soul a little, and get ready to jump back in.
the world needs you...
Wow. I am in awe that you can do this at all, let alone well. I was going to finally take another class when I was told I will be writing a whole new curriculum for the summer. Can't do both; my head would explode. Oh, well, the new curriculum will be a learning experience. (I finally took away the descriptor "seminarian" from my profile until I can get back.)
I'm not even dressed yet today. Yeah.
Great Job Java! High five!!
Post a Comment