I finished the paper that's due today before midnight last night. Heck, it wasn't even dark when I finished it. Then I spent the rest of the evening (and an hour or so into what is technically today) studying for the exams. I slept fairly well for about 5 hours, except for the incident with the cat*. The coffee is ready and my day is under way.
The fact that I'm feeling so chipper just two days after the deep blue funk further indicates to me that Saturday's mood was organically induced.
Time for coffee, y'all. We'll chat later.
*Dad-gum big kitty thinks he's a nursing kitten. He sits on my ribcage, licks/sucks my armpit, and with long, sharp claws extended he kneads my side. But not for long. Long enough, however, to disturb my sleep.
6 comments:
GO GET EM!!! It is great to go and conquer a test a two!
I had such a dream about you last night! It was weird! I discovered that you and my mom had gone to school together and that you and she had connected via Facebook and were talking about my blog. I tell you, it was bizarre!
That being said, I'm glad you are feeling better! Chin up, tits out! Good luck on your exam.
However charming it sounds to have a cat sleep with you, I too have found this to be distracting to my sleep. If I am aware my cat is on the bed, I lift the covers to force him off.
Good luck with your exams!
Go kick some exam butt! Then, Margaret-Ritas to celebrate!
Indigo Incarnates
The big furry mini-cougar (Scrunchie) always wants to sleep near my feet, heh heh.
I am so proud of you for doing so well in school :)
My kitty use to suck on my dogs nipples..my dog was so good, he would just lay there an whimper until I rescued him...that kitty would be latched on though.
Post a Comment