
2 Where would you like to travel? Lots of places!

Narrowing it down to one, I'm going to say Scotland. Although I'd like to go to France, Canada New Zealand, and lots of other places Idon't even know about yet! And those are some international destinations. It doesn't touch on all the places I want to visit within the United States.
3 What is your favorite place?
The mountains!

4 What is your favorite food? Please.

5 What is your favorite pet?

There are many kinds of pets I like. I'm definitely a dog person, but since our old dog died very recently I am now enjoying the ease of not taking care of a dog. I like cats but am allergic to them, so that's a conflict. Fish are nice, pretty and very quiet. Right now, though, I'd like to have a small bird, something simple but friendly enough to interact with. Perhaps a parakeet?
6 What is your favorite color combination? I like so many different colors and the combinations of colors can be magical. Today my favorite is blue and green.

7 What is your favorite piece of clothing? Loose long flowing skirts!

8 What is your favorite song? It varies, and depends on my mood. One of my perennial favorites is, well, pretty much anything by Simon and Garfunkel, but Scarboro Fair ranks way up close to the top.

9 What is your favorite TV show? I currently don't watch any television show regularly.

There have been times past when I did, but even those shows hold little or no appeal to me now.
10 What's the name of your first significant other?

Rohan. In doing this image search all I found was the character from one of
the online interactive role playing games. And this Rohan is a girl. The Rohan I dated was my sweetheart my senior year in high school.
He was originally from Jamaica, but had come to the states as a young schoolboy. He was tall, had skin the color of coffee with just a bit of cream in it, and sexy full lips. This is not the first boy I was ever in love with, nor the first I was involved with, but he was my first significant other, the first one who would considered me significant as well.
11 Name the town where you live.

Greenwood. It's in The South. The town and the county share the same name. That happens a lot in South Carolina.







12 What is your screen/blog name? Java. Java as in coffee. Do you know how tricky it is to find an image of java online that doesn't include the JavaScript logo?

13 What was the first job you had? I babysat. I did some form of babysitting, including work as a nanny, my first few jobs. I haven't had very many jobs, either.

14 What is your dream job? Well, this another one that is hard to answer. I would like to be involved in some helpful capacity with the lgbt community. What immediately comes to mind is working in some advisory/counseling capacity in an lgbt center.
But I don't know enough about the things I need to know about to know if that's a good fit for me. It's a start, I suppose.
But I don't know enough about the things I need to know about to know if that's a good fit for me. It's a start, I suppose.
15 What is one bad habit you have? Taking things to excess. Not putting appropriate limits on myself sometimes.
16 What is your worst fear? This is tough. It's a vague, nonspecific fear. I don't fear speaking in public, or death. I am uncomfortable with heights, bridges, elevators, crowds. But none of these is my worst fear. I fear failure. Failure at what? I don't know, life maybe? As I said, vague.

17 Name one thing you want to do before you die. There are a few, but this is a biggie. I want to see the Southern Cross. Which of course means I want to go to the southern hemisphere. New Zealand, specifically.

18 What is the first thing you would do or buy if you received $1,000,000?
Pay off all of our debts!


19 What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think of your significant other?
My sexy Superman!
20 What present do you want for your next birthday?

10 comments:
Indigo Incarnates
Awesome pictures! Especially the gun! Yay!!!!
:)
LOVE the image for your age. You and I have so much in common. That shot of the Shendandoah valley sits on my desktop as we speak. How Twilight Zone is that? (I stole it from Bill's post; had to give up Jeepguy's gardenia to do it.) Simon and Garfunkel were my band of choice in high school, my first serious love affair with music. Take me with you to NZ. And chocolate! Finally: pick another birthday wish, sweetie; you've got loads of respect.
I got a good laugh out of the AK-47! You look younger. And chocolate's my favorite food too.
I like this little meme going around. I may do it. I'm so tired I can't commit to anything right now, but...
No. It's too much! ;)
Hey Java, this is Boy Grows Up. You cracked me up with the AK-47, since I am 47 and, hmm, never quite thought about my advanced aged quite that way.
This meme is maybe the most interesting one I've ever read. Having said that, I think I am too lazy to compile a version for myself.
Thanks for the enjoyable read.
When I was a boy, my babysitter Cathy Gray used to play this album. I still think of her when I hear S. Fair.
That looks like a fun one to do. Funny how java now means a program and not coffee these days.
This is a fun meme...I'll have to keep it - along with Torn's recent food meme - for some days of boredom later in the autumn.
Fun photos...
Great answers and photos, We are in the North of England not far from Scotland so if you make it over let us know and we can come meet ya :-)
This is a cool meme, you lost me after I saw all that chocolate though! ;P
Post a Comment