I am sad. There are tears. But it wants to be anger. Anger isn't safe for me. I'm not allowed to get angry. I don't know why, but it would be bad for me to be angry. Maybe I'll figure it out, maybe I'll let it slide for a while longer. My therapist says if I go ahead and do the angry thing most of this will clear up. Right now I just can't do angry. Maybe later. I'll pencil it in for the 35th of Juvember.
I have developed a pocket of infection just inside my right ear. This happened a couple of months ago, too. Hurts like the dickens. Tried to get in to see my doctor today, but the only available appointments conflicted with my therapy appointment, and today therapy was more important than a sore ear. I can go to the urgent care doc-in-a-box this evening or tomorrow morning.
That's all I've got for now.
1 comment:
You need to get angry at someone. But who? Certainly not your family. Wouldn't it be cool if you could get crazy-angry at a stranger and not have to worry about the repercussions?
I just searched for a website that would allow you to interact in real-time with a stranger for you to get angry at, but I couldn't find one. There may be something like that out there, but it just didn't pop up in my simple search. Sounds like something that would do you some good though.
Maybe you can call a Nordstrom customer service rep. and shout at him. I hear they are trained to take abusive phone calls. Naw, maybe you better not.
Post a Comment