This is Light as she is packing the van. She glared at me for taking this picture of her hindquarters. I am posting it anyway. That's the kind of mean mother I am. :)
Here's a close up of her chest... I mean her t-shirt. To get the meaning of this shirt, you must know that the college she attends is a womens college. She says there is a fairly large percentage of lesbians in attendance. Of course. :)
7 comments:
you ARE mean, but I still mentioned you on my tard blorrgh today! Thank you for not assassinating me.
Looking back, I should have gone in the Navy for the boys.
I went to USF and found The Boy. He's still here, 36 years later.
Hi Light, it's nice to see a picture of you, even if your mom is terribly mean.
Garh, no!
Urg, mean mommies...I was unaware that I attended "Conve" college. hmm.
We miss you here, have fun.
~Brilliance & Light
I need a rainbow dogtag too :)
Oh I want to go to college with her. A college full of lesbians is just what I need.
Post a Comment