
I feel almost human again. I felt like crap Thursday, and yesterday I was SOOOOO tired! I took a 4 hour nap, and was tired the rest of the day. The headache weaved in and out of my head all day. I got about 9 hours of sleep last night, and woke up feeling pretty good. I haven't really done anything today, but I'm happy with that.
There will be some sort of grilling of meat and vegetables later in the day. Indigo is vegetarian, so he and Superman went shopping yesterday for some good grillable vegetables. We wouldn't want to starve the poor fella while he's here! It seems that Independence Day is a good day for a chocolate cake, too, don't you agree? I believe I'll go put something like that together. It's possible we might churn some home made ice cream as well. All of this requires that I get off my lazy ass and DO something. Having nothing much better to do anyway, I guess I'll get on it.
Happy Day
10 comments:
Chocolate cake with chocolate icing. Oooooh.
So is it the flu? Is it allergies? Why you feel so yukky?!
I heard a rumour that chocolate cake is like a miracle cure for headaches. Especially when paired with ice cream.
Happy 4th!
Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend.
It sounds like you and I have the same sleep schedule these days. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
sorry you're not at your tops...
chocolate cake always sounds good to me... went to idaho springs with my mom to visit aunt and uncle. grilled corn on the cob and filets.. was pretty damn good.
I hope your holiday turned out to be delightful!!
But do you want to do on the cart?
Hope you had a quite eventful weekend with lots of rest.
Glad you're feeling a little better - nothing like sleep to 'get well'. And happy 4th to y'all!
sometimes chocolate is the very best thing to apply!
I hope you're still feeling better!
love and kisses,
matty
Mmmmmm....grilled stuff and chocolate cake....aaarrrgggghhhhllllll
Post a Comment