Our heads are round so that thoughts can change direction. -Francis Picabia, painter and poet (1879-1953)
That was in my Word A Day email today. It is a hopeful thought, and timely. Today I have an exam on the brain's structures and functions.
Lots of busyness with school this week. Exams, papers due, etc. Next week is Spring Break. Yes, already! Can you believe it? The Spring Break activity that most excites me right now is sleeping!!! I have had a string of short nights. Today's test is one I feel fairly confident that I can master. About tomorrow's test, however, I feel quite vague. My plan so far is to look over the book/notes after classes today, around lunchtime. Then I hope to be able to slip in a good nap. I'll study some more in the evening, then go to bed early!! Especially for that class, a good night's sleep is the best preparation.
Time to leave for school. I hope to be back soon. I have stuff percolating in my brain that wants to be written. And of course I'll share (most of it) with you!
4 comments:
Spring break already??? wow and I love the quote!
When you reach my age, you don't need as much sleep. I generally get by on five or six hours. I have to admit I really like it, having grown up needing nine hours most of my life.
Re the quote: what about those pointy-headed miscreants?
Baby, you get your sleep. It is my second favorite thing in the world, and when I didn't get enough (read: while I was in school), I was a bitch on wheels. May the gods be kinder to you.
Like the quote! Time does pass quickly dosen't it? The blog world misses you! But we understand!
Post a Comment