I got these gooey chocolatey caramel rolls to celebrate the day. Light is still here, but she sleeps late and is quiet and helpful. I shared one of my celebratory goodies with her. She is also very glad her siblings are at school today.
She's flashing a bit of thigh, there. Controll yourselves, boys and girls. :)
16 comments:
Those "gooey chocolatey caramel rolls" look delish. Got me hungry now. :-)
I remember the days when we would be back in the classroom by now. Now the schools, particularly in Chicago, don't start until after Labor Day. Egads!
Thigh and chocolate in the same image, and you expect self-control? ;)
Oh just great Java... now I'm hungry again! Must.. get..to donut shop!
Oh that looks so tasty!...the caramel roll. See I am being good
You, like all the parents I know had BIG SMILES on their faces this first day back. I wished I was at home eating one of those yummy treats
wow. they started late. schools here started end of july.
halo incarnates
nice mom. always nice to halo too. glad to talk. glad you are so nice.
Hey, nice bun you have there. I'd love to eat it!
Oh GREAT! I can not leave the house NOW to get a donut! sigh.....When I was teaching all the parents were always SO happy that first day! lol Enjoy your new FREEDOM
Well, I have two excuses for not noticing her thigh:
1. I was staring at that delicious looking treat.
2. I'm gay.
oh I guess there is one more. . .
3. I'm old and there are more important things to look at, like that chocolate delicious looking treat. ;-)
(no offense, Light)
That tasty treat sounded good when you told me about it earlier...but wow, seeing is believing!! Careful with those treats, though, or the thighs will be harder to ignore!
; )
That roll looks really good! Is it a local bakery?
YAY! The beginning of Autumn. Quiet, cool, and chocolatey treats. Congratulations on making it through summer vacation. That is no small feat. And yes, what Dan said.
Oh my god! I could eat so many of those with a huge cup of tea! I have a bit of a sweet tooth and in particular what we call of here 'cream buns'! Yum Yum!
how did i miss this post? i was sure an ahhhhh was on its way...
Um, thanks. Now I'm hungry, thirsty, and coveting your laptop!
Post a Comment