Oh thank goodness. Ur-Spo has, after encouraging me to write a new post already, provided us with a meme so we don't have to come up with another idea for a blog post.
______________ is jolly good fun! (driving a truck)
Tea, wine, or champagne? Champagne, the not very expensive stuff, on the sweet side. Not Brut.
How left handed are you? Predominately right handed, but can accomplish a lot with the left hand.
The loudest item of clothing I have is that red skirt I found at the Goodwill store in Indiana, PA. I've only worn it once. I don't "do" loud clothes.
The Best Friend: who is s/he? If we're not counting the husband as best friend (which he pretty much is), my best friend is probably C, the 24 year old gay fella we took in six years ago when his mom kicked him out for being gay.
I’d rather eat rats in Tewkesbury than attend a pep rally for a high school sports team.
How many of these have you done?:
1. Been to an opera nope
2. Read a novel by Dickens Yes, I've read a few, but the only one I liked was "A Christmas Carol."
3. Drank Bourbon not that I remember
4. Been to Key West Yes: when I was 4 years old my grandparents took me. I barely remember it, save for my grandmama going swimming in the motel pool and my grandpapa not letting me get within four feet of the edge of the pool for fear I'd fall in and drown. He was a worrier that way.
5. Visited The Stratford Festival of Canada nope. I've never visited any of Canada, though I'd sure like to. Considering putting "go to a Tim Horton's in Canada" on my bucket list.
6. Spiders give you the heebie-jeebies. Not really. If it is rapidly approaching me and hairy and bigger than an Eisenhower silver dollar, then yes.
7. Been to Michigan nope
8. Rolled down a grass hill. Oh YES! Over and over again. Short ones and long ones. One of the defining experiences of my childhood.
9. Ate Synder Pretzels Butter Snaps. Go. Eat. Be merry. (That would be a "yes.")
10. Used the word ‘rubbish” in the past 30 days. I don't think so, but I will try to if you really want me to.
11. Worn a bow tie nope
12. Have a set of Viking horns Being something of a hoarder, I have many interesting and somewhat unique things. A set of Viking horns, however, is not among my collection. I guess the closest thing I have to Viking horns is a silver-colored metallic hardhat with my maternal grandmother's name affixed via Dymo lable maker tag circa 1980. Do you remember those old label makers? They looked something like this:
The tag is brown but does not say "ETSY" because that's not my grandmother's name.
2 comments:
When you get to Canada you must go to Tim Hortons; its the law.
Thank you for playing.
I remember my mother bring home one of those label makers (though I am thinking it was longer ago than 1980). Very cool
Post a Comment