- OK, I like bullet points.
- Diva went apeshit on me again today. She's currently spending the night in the psych wing of the emergency department at the hospital, where she will be further evaluated by the staff psychiatrist and the department of mental health in the morning. They will decide what to do with her. We suspect she'll be placed in another psychiatric residential facility. If I feel up to it I'll post more details of the precipitating events of this week. Short story: she attacked me again. Not as bad as last time, but seriously, how bad does it have to be?
- I'm kinda stressed.
- Have "entertained" 5 members of the city police department over the last two days in regards to Diva. Four of them came in response to Monday afternoon's call.
- Having trouble concentrating.
- Am really tired all of a sudden. It's time for sleep.
Moving Along, but Adrift
10 years ago
4 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear of this latest attack. It's not like you didn't predict it. You warned all the professionals repeatedly that it was coming. Now will they take heed?
Maybe, just maybe, they will see that it is time to consider another 'arrangement' for her. I was told this week by a government agency in respect to my Dad's care, that they don't work on 'what ifs'! Maybe that is why you keep getting Diva Back home?
Get your rest and take care of yourself.
Stay strong!
sac a main Chanel vente 2012 femmes.
Lunettes de soleil Versace 2012 pas cher.
chaussures Burberry hommes acheter 2012 online.
Sac A Main Pas Cher de bonnes critiques.
paschervente.fr pas cher soldes.
Post a Comment