On the other hand, it's very peaceful around here today without Sproing's presence. Someone else gets to worry about him. Someone else gets to deal with his persistent vibration and unpredictable sudden rages. No one is tormenting Diva this morning. Although I am concerned about him, care about him and love him very much, I'm kinda glad he's not here now.
8 comments:
Oh. My. God. I can't believe I missed all this turmoil in your life. I don't even know what to say - except that I admire your continuing fortitude in so stressful a situation.
It's okay to be relieved. I feel the same way about my sweet daughter, whose presence ramps up the tension at the house. I love her, and I love that she lives somewhere else.
DOnt' tell anyone this, but when my big girl is away at college the tension around here is less, too. Unpredictable personalities are hard to live with, sometimes.
Indigo Incarnates
It was pretty cool being able to talk with you today without the screams and doors slamming in the background ;)
you know, and it's *totally* ok to feel that way. remind yourself of this when you are having self-doubts!
Having mixed feelings make sense.
Quiet is good. Quiet is calming.
Think of it as a mental health break, for all of you.
Just catching up on the news...hope everything works itself out. One Big HUG for you.
Post a Comment