Saturday, February 21, 2015

The Bitch Is Back



We got a call from Diva early this afternoon. Superman and I were with friends near Charlotte, NC when the call came in. Diva says Janice kicked her out of the house. Janice says Diva got pissed about having to do chores and live with all those siblings, packed up her own stuff and said she's leaving. Stupid stuff, no matter how you slice it. I don't believe Diva, not sure I believe Janice either. No matter, we are responsible for her care as long as she is a minor. December 4th, 2015 she's 18 and NOT OUR PROBLEM anymore.

Diva says she needs to stay here for two days until she can move in with a friend here in Greenwood. I have no idea how those plans are progressing. My guess is that said friend doesn't know about the plan. We'll see. If she has to stay here, though, she'll go to school. We also aren't going to put up with the shit she's dealt us for so long. Things are going to change. Heaven and all the saints above and below give me strength to stand my ground.

I'm still supposed to be taking it easy, recovering from this surgery. Stress doesn't help. I took an Ativan (benzodiazepine) before we left our friends' place. I'm about to take another one now. I intend to stay as chillaxed as possible while she's here. If she is still here Monday, I'll go on the war path or something.

I don't have a good feeling about this.

10 comments:

Karen said...

No, no, no! You've put up with way too much!

Anonymous said...

Crap, I really didn't want to see this post :(

Stay strong Java! Although, I imagine it won't take her a minute to get in trouble again .....

Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out <3

Mimi

Ur-spo said...

I don't have a good feeling about this either.

Travel said...

Sending relaxing thoughts your way.

slugmama said...

Oh crap.

This too will pass....and hopefully quickly but not as quickly as you'd hope. 8-(

Catrina said...

Maybe not there, but in Illinois, where I'm from, a 17-year-old, especially one that's well-known to law enforcement, can be treated as an adult and arrested if they become violent. Maybe tell her it's one screw-up and she'll be arrested. You don't need the stress she brings into your home! After my hysterectomy my emotions ranged from a blubbering idiot to a raving maniac in four seconds flat. Don't let her affect your health, Java! I hope she finds somewhere else to land SOON!

Unknown said...

Oh good grief. Not again. Unfortunately, I had a bad feeling about this whole "live with Janice" thing. Neither of them had any idea what they were getting into. And now you have to suffer even more.

I hope the Ativan holds out.

Peace <3
Jay

Heartinhand said...

16 here. You can legally leave home/be evicted from your home at 16.
Hang in there.

Mark in DE said...

Can't say that I'm surprised by this. My question is what is she going to do once she's 18 and a legal adult???

Be sure to take of yourself and your health!

Practical Parsimony said...

My friend's barely 14-yr-ols granddaughter was beating on her mother who refused to do what the child wanted her to do. The child called 911 and said her mother beat her. The police arrived with sirens. The child was ranting and raving and tearing up the house. The child did not have one mark on her while the mother had a black eye, scratches on her arms, clothes torn off and hair in disarray. The police hauled off the child. She did not get out of kiddy prison/kiddy mental institutions until she turned 19. Maybe you will get lucky.