Saturday, June 23, 2012

In further FML news,

This is a quote from Diva's facebork page, her status update on Thursday.

bitch ani't shit but hoes and trickers
this for khadijah- nun but a hoe and a fat mouth bitch that cannt say shit to my face we goin to fright this friday and u better be there

FML.
Well, she used "there" properly. And yes, she and this "khadijah" character got in a fight. (but not a "fright") The fight was caught on video and is posted to facebork now. I'd post it here if I could figure out how to. It isn't on YouTube. Though I did share it on my facebork page, just for the thrill of it.

Diva is barred from the skating rink for a month. The other girl is barred for six months. On a related note, I'm glad I don't manage a skating rink.

3 comments:

Brilliant or Something said...

Shallow grave. Move in the middle of the night. Military school. Burlap sack.
And many, many more.
I think you should be a candidate for sainthood, and that Diva should not have been passed through 3rd grade.

Ur-spo said...

I didn't know skating rinks still exist!

lunettesdesoleilparis said...

sac a main Chanel vente 2012 femmes.

Lunettes de soleil Versace 2012 pas cher.

chaussures Burberry hommes acheter 2012 online.

Sac A Main Pas Cher de bonnes critiques.

paschervente.fr pas cher soldes.