From: Superman
Subject: Happy Anniversary
7:12 AM
You just looked so cute lying there asleep, I couldn't bear to wake you.
After my deal at the orthopedist, I'll drop by the house.
Love you bunches!
Da Hubsband
And he brought me three red roses, one for each decade. Isn't he the sweetest guy? We've been married 29 years now. It just gets better.
And I had forgotten our anniversary completely. Totally. Didn't have a clue. I remembered 29-A last month, the anniversary of our official legal wedding. Today is 29-B, the anniversary of the day we had the "pretty" church wedding that my mother wanted.
He took me out to lunch today, too. We went to our default restaurant, the locally owned pizza place that does brick oven pizza and specialty beers. Good stuff!
Oh, and his deal at the orthopedist was getting a cortisone shot in his shoulder, the one he did not have surgery on to repair his rotator cuff six years ago. And he does not need surgery on this shoulder, thankfully. He's got some inflammation in the ligaments, that's all. In case you wondered.
I need to write a follow-up to the camping adventure. That will come soon. Really.
4 comments:
a sweet man, indeed. You are a fortunate woman.
Happy anniversary! I hope you guys have 30 more years together!
"...brick oven pizza and specialty beers." Mmmm, I'd marry anyone who takes me to a place like that!
Happy Anniversary Java & Superman!!
Kids Line also offers parents a superb one purchase solution for the Cheap Ugg Bootsnursery. Franklin and Marshall T-shirtsKids Line bedding sets include 5 or 6 pieces which coordinate to produce a gorgeous look for any new baby in girls, boys and neutral colours for pre-birth preparation. Sets includeRosetta Stone language beautifully decorated quilts with matching bumper and blanket and offer parents the opportunity to pick up a room set in one handy pack! Birkenstock Sandals Matching accessories also available.Vibram Five Fingers Shoes
Post a Comment