A horrible thing happened to me Saturday. Lander University graduated me. I am no longer in school; no longer can I claim the title "student." And look! It made me stupid!
Diva is on my last nerve. She's pulling all manner of passive aggressive shit around here. She's being disrespectful, sassy, etc. I'm about to pinch her little head off, as Superman says.
I'm depressed. Horribly, terribly depressed. There is no Christmas here, and I don't want one, but everyone else expects it. I don't want to do Christmas at all.
My house is torn up. Did I mention the kitchen drain leaks? We can't use the sink. If I had any gumption at all I'd post pictures. Maybe I will later.
We got a replacement washing machine, which I may have mentioned. It works. It doesn't frighten me. It's good. I even used it once.
That's all I can think of. My brain, it isn't working.
6 comments:
Mine is! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! all that hard work! I don't know how you did it with all the distractions in your life, but hey, you did! Bravo.
Shows how strong you really are.
Now for Christmas....we are not too excited about it either, at least as much as everybody else seems to be.
Congratulations on graduating!
I wonder why more people don't want to skip all this holiday hubbub. I've been done with it for about the last decade.
CONGRATS!!!! on getting done with school thus far. I know you have mentioned going on further. You are truely amazing. I have to agree I have no idea how you have done all this! I am on schedule to get done with my classes the end of March.... CHRISTMAS? sigh....have the trimmings all around me but honestly just not that into it right now too many other things on my mind.
again, CONGRATS!!!!!
Congratulations on a stellar accomplishment!!!
I’ve not been in the holiday mood either. My partner has been away on business for weeks so all the holiday duties have fallen on my shoulders. I organized a holiday dinner but have yet to put up a single decoration.
I'm having a hard enough time taking two classes at once...you're an inspiration!
Everything aside, I hope you can find some little thing to help get you through the holidays. I know it's tough, but keep on keeping on.
Congratulations on graduating. I am very proud of you. I think you are very intelligent and compassionate. You are never stupid. Sometimes you are tired. Sometimes you are depressed. But you are never stupid.
Post a Comment