Message received StopWas beginning to wonder StopWish I could stop the full swing StopWish I could change Sproing to different mode StopHope the P is sooner than later STOP :)Will await your return ...... Mimi
I agree with sprong about school....stop.
I hope something starts soon.
Stop indeed !
Ok, now, just stop!(We are showing our age if we know what the "stop" is all about.)
It's okay to unplug for a few days while you sort your stuff. You have post-holiday sadness. It's like carb-crashing. Really.
I'll be here looking forward to your next chapter.Jim
big hug my friend....big hug
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Message received Stop
Was beginning to wonder Stop
Wish I could stop the full swing Stop
Wish I could change Sproing to different mode Stop
Hope the P is sooner than later STOP :)
Will await your return ...... Mimi
I agree with sprong about school....stop.
I hope something starts soon.
Stop indeed !
Ok, now, just stop!
(We are showing our age if we know what the "stop" is all about.)
It's okay to unplug for a few days while you sort your stuff. You have post-holiday sadness. It's like carb-crashing. Really.
I'll be here looking forward to your next chapter.
Jim
big hug my friend....
big hug
Post a Comment