Thursday, April 8, 2010

Climate change

The season has changed, and my desktop background is slow to catch up. This is what I have enjoyed this winter.
But with high temperatures nearing 90F it's time to change the picture. This seems appropriate, if not for the meteorological climate, then for my internal state.
The forecast is for thunderstorms this evening, though, really and truly, and not just inside the house.

Sproing is acting stormy, too. It's hard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been on my mind since your last post. Hang in there!

Rox said...

I keep a John Mayer shot on my desktop, it makes me happy. Sometimes in winter, I'll put a beach shot on there, or if I'm feeling melancholy, a fall shot of the leaves turning.

Your desktop shots are very Tim Burton-esque.

BentonQuest said...

I love the winter shot. I am kind of a winter guy.