Whoa. Dealing with end of life issues here at home, I never thought of this! Something to discuss with my stepdad, who is a journalist. THANK YOU for posting this.
I was just thinking about it and I've no idea to whom I should leave my XTube Account. My hubby has no interest in porn.
Hmmmmmm...
Also, thinking of my death freaks me out. I think I will just pretend I'm not going to die and that way when I do -- I will let anyone who cares or who is interested sort it out. I won't be here.
But, really interesting concept/concern. Great business model for the 21st Century!
Hope you and your family are doing well. I've sort of been out of sorts the last several months!
Sending you a warm hug from a very sunny GayTown, matty
7 comments:
That's something to think about! Thanks Java!
Nifty!
Whoa. Dealing with end of life issues here at home, I never thought of this! Something to discuss with my stepdad, who is a journalist. THANK YOU for posting this.
Who gets the blog? Who knew.
i so love visiting your blog...
That was REALLY interesting.
I was just thinking about it and I've no idea to whom I should leave my XTube Account. My hubby has no interest in porn.
Hmmmmmm...
Also, thinking of my death freaks me out. I think I will just pretend I'm not going to die and that way when I do -- I will let anyone who cares or who is interested sort it out. I won't be here.
But, really interesting concept/concern. Great business model for the 21st Century!
Hope you and your family are doing well. I've sort of been out of sorts the last several months!
Sending you a warm hug from a very sunny GayTown,
matty
Honey, his voice! It sounds like the grave itself! But he's super cute.
Post a Comment