That seems familiar to me too...just cant put my finger on it.
deja vu Is a common phenomenon in chickens.
Ur-spo: +1
Hey Miss Java Jones! I just wanted to tell you, I LOVED that video down below the chicken picture, the one about the billionaires. Brilliant!Love and Eastern European Smooches,Droba
Ahh, Concepts in Avian Philosophy 101, aka, Why Should the Chicken Cross the Road.Hang in there, dear. (Not your fault.)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That seems familiar to me too...just cant put my finger on it.
deja vu Is a common phenomenon in chickens.
Ur-spo: +1
Hey Miss Java Jones! I just wanted to tell you, I LOVED that video down below the chicken picture, the one about the billionaires. Brilliant!
Love and Eastern European Smooches,
Droba
Ahh, Concepts in Avian Philosophy 101, aka, Why Should the Chicken Cross the Road.
Hang in there, dear. (Not your fault.)
Post a Comment