I went to sleep last night at 6:00, woke up this morning at 3:00. I'm on my way to IHOP for breakfast. The therapist says to do nothing today except that which might help. I have a doctor's appointment at 8:30, though I don't know why. Funny, huh? This is a pre-scheduled appointment to follow up, I guess, on something I've forgotten about. I'll show up and see if he remembers why I'm there. My thumb has been hurting for months now, and I keep meaning to get it checked, so I'll ask him to look at that while I'm there.
I haven't decided whether or not to go to classes today. The therapist suggests I stay home, but the stress of missing a class might be worse than laying low, if that makes sense.
I slept through supper last night, and have a hankerin' for some granola pancakes (or pecan waffles, if the pancakes are no longer available). (limited time only, you know)
8 comments:
Yummy I havent been to IHOP in years.. I say do what they say and lay low..it feels good sometimes to do nothing
Mmmmm, pancakes. I've been gluten-free for a few years so I haven't had IHOP p-cakes since starting the diet. I miss them.
Feel better. *hugs*
And chocolate.
In general, I think it is good to keep going through the motions of life particularly things I can better you. In other words, don't let the bums get you down and out.
I haven't been here in a while. IHOP sounds good, I think out for breakfast is in order. I'll listen to your therapist instead of mine!
Peace.
PS I got a new truck, and it's not a Ford.
I’ve been caught up in my own drama for the past few days so I hope you’re doing better when you read this. I think you should continue to go to class. It will be helpful to be around other people. Also, you’re enriching your life and feeding your soul by learning new things. You may not be fully attentive in class but you’ll be away from home and will hopefully be able to forget about the drama with the children for a few hours. Hang in there!
You and I both had IHOP, and I've been thinking about you all day.
How could I have known?
So much love, honey.
I can't remember the last time I had pancakes.
Post a Comment