I spent my blog time yesterday looking at other blogs. I keep experiencing things during the day that I want to write about here, but haven't yet done so. I get so caught up in the great stories and lives of other bloggers that I don't often make it back to my blog to tell my stories. I'll try to get better about that.
Today we are going up to Asheville, NC for the Asheville Pride Fest. We should have left over an hour ago, but we are going with some pretty queenie gay boys, so we are waiting on them. Superman and I are going with C and S and another gorgeous queen who is getting his hair done. We are waiting on the hair, I think.
The trip should take us about two and a half hours. I'm looking forward to it, as the traveling companions are lots of fun. We'll be meeting up with my eldest, Light. She's got a two day Fall break at school. She'll be coming home to spend the rest of a long weekend here.
If I had a working digital camera I would take pics then post them here for you. But alas, I have no camera worth taking. That's one of those things on my wish-list, for when I have enough money to spend on that after buying food, gas, paying utilities, etc. Being a grown-up has disadvantages, for sure.
Moving Along, but Adrift
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment