Last night, after the situation with the neighbor kids and our family discussion, Sproing wrote a letter to his dad. I need to transcribe it for you, as it is a "must read." This is exactly how he wrote it:
[Sproing] My Story 3-17-08
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.) Today my x (underlined 5 times) friends got into an arguement with my two gay step-brothers. I was mad at them I want to play (obnoxious 13 yr old)'s P.S.P., but I can't play or hang out with them anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2.) If I play with them and my mom cathes me I will get in big doo-doo. don't plan on going to go there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3.) I wish I could sneek but my sister Is a tatle-teller, so NO!!! (underlined 3 times) I'm not going there ever again! to: DAD ---->
(on the back of the paper)
I'm FOR-REAL
This is evidence that we are doing something right, I think. I especially like how he refers to S and C as his gay step-brothers. (though that is not the accurate relationship)
Moving Along, but Adrift
10 years ago
4 comments:
WOOHOO!!!! This is great!!! Congratulations!!! You are the best!!!!
Much love!!!
Yeah, they've used that terminology for a few months. Honestly, it's a hell of a lot easier to explain (especially the younger the explainee!) than the actual setup. :-S
LOVE Sproing's note.
That is cute. You are helping so many people by teaching your kids because the word spreads. It is better for everyone.
It's also good that they only have to be told once. I may have had to be told two or three times. ;-) Steven
Post a Comment