I just started driving again -- an element. Actually, I've only driven it twice in the last week -- but still. Cool truck, tho!!!! Sex is awesome! Promote sex!
Yes, promote sex, and share sex with your bloggers :lol:
You know what I love about you? Your easy-to-please-ness. Seriously. We need more of it.
Back when I was a roofer, I had drove a Ford Ranger XLT that lasted over 250,000 miles. Good truck! :)
I know this sounds weird, but I think you actually captured Manny's personality in your pics.
Yup! Nothing better than driving an old pick-up! My Dad's old truck just keeps going and going. Hmmm now maybe even better would be driving it with someone and then pull over and have s... no okay I am not going there! ;)
Sex makes me happy but it would be a lot more fun with someone.
you should try having sex in that truck while somebody teaches you something.
Your truck is wonderful! Looks like home to me!
i simply love manny...and am glad you share your life in blogville..
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I just started driving again -- an element. Actually, I've only driven it twice in the last week -- but still.
Cool truck, tho!!!!
Sex is awesome! Promote sex!
Yes, promote sex, and share sex with your bloggers :lol:
You know what I love about you? Your easy-to-please-ness. Seriously. We need more of it.
Back when I was a roofer, I had drove a Ford Ranger XLT that lasted over 250,000 miles. Good truck! :)
I know this sounds weird, but I think you actually captured Manny's personality in your pics.
Yup! Nothing better than driving an old pick-up! My Dad's old truck just keeps going and going. Hmmm now maybe even better would be driving it with someone and then pull over and have s... no okay I am not going there! ;)
Sex makes me happy but it would be a lot more fun with someone.
you should try having sex in that truck while somebody teaches you something.
Your truck is wonderful! Looks like home to me!
i simply love manny...
and am glad you share your life in blogville..
Post a Comment