Thursday, January 31, 2013

Flossing and problems related thereunto

Oral-B Ultra Floss, Dental Floss Pre-Measured Strands, Original - 54 yd
My smallest problem today is that I bought a new container of dental floss and I don't know if I'm going to like this style. It was on sale. I chose the 50 meter amount instead of the 25 meter amount, because it's a better deal, you know. But I didn't realize what kind of floss it is, and I don't know if I'm going to like this. It's fuzzy. I wanted the ribbon kind, not this freaky stuff. Why does buying dental floss have to be so complicated? I'm too stressed these days to handle these kinds of complications in my life. Fifty meters of dental floss is a commitment I'm going to have to live with for a long time. 

7 comments:

Raybob said...

This may be the thread from which our lives hang ...

Anonymous said...

hmmm, doesn't seem to me to be a budget breaker, but perhaps tis so. If I wind up with something like that that I hate, it's waste bin for it, even though it means another trip to the store. And I've tossed a lot of floss as I am very picky about it!
Peace <3
Jay

Java said...

lol @ BadgerBear :)

I was strongly influenced by my grandmother with her Scottish heritage. I hate waste like that. I'll use it unless it's too terrible.

Ur-spo said...

I recently bought some generic walgreens floss and what a mistake it is - yards of thick nasty floss that feels like the string used to wrap brown parcels for posting.

Anonymous said...

I can't use "old fashioned" floss any longer. I use Pluckers. And I love them.

Pua; Bakin' and Tendin' Bar said...

I've been here before, years ago. I remember thinking how very much alike we are in a lot of ways. Life and time happened, and now here I am, years later, back through my darling friend Patrick's blog. Thank goodness for Patrick. And his blog.

I have been on a social media (read: Facebook) sabatical this week. I've discovered new blogs and rediscovered ones I've visited before. I'm so glad I made my way back here.

I realize the timing probably sucks, but I want you to know that I'm thinking of you and the tough decisions you have to make (dental floss choices notwithstanding). I send you hugs from afar.

P.S. - I'm with Erik. I used to be a floss girl, but now it's pluckers all the way.

Rox said...

I love that kind of floss! I use floss specifically made for bridgework and/or braces and a section of the strands have that special fuzzy floss and I love it! If you have tight teeth, it's the best.
I'm excited about flossing, obviously.