Check out my blog roll on the right side of this screen, just below my cast of characters. There on the top of the list is my newest blog buddy. I mention this one specifically because he's more than just a blog buddy. I've been spending so much time with you, talking to you about my life (or something like it) and the people in my life, that the characters are beginning to blog. Behind Green Eyes is none other than S himself! He's so pleased with himself.
It's funny, he's been critical of me spending so much time here. I showed him some of the blogs from some of you today. He liked what he saw, I guess, and decided to do one himself. He's such a silly nelly.
Moving Along, but Adrift
10 years ago
2 comments:
Well, I am most pleased to be mention, let us hope that it is an honorable mention. I love you very much and look forward to blogging with you.
*You have been blogged.*
Welcome S!
Post a Comment