Monday, March 5, 2012

hand dancing

Have you seen this?



It has 8.4 million views on YouTube, so chances are pretty good that you may have seen it. I saw it this evening for the first time and just had to share it.

I have found a new blog in which to get lost. if it's hip, it's here. Art and design and weird and interesting stuff. And I've been clicking hip links since early this afternoon (with a mid afternoon break for errands and other important things). Found the above video on one of her posts. I'm in design-geek heaven!

5 comments:

Ur-spo said...

jolly good fun!

Rox said...

I'm going to have that little ditty stuck in my head now, thanks.

I don't understand art. I never have. I'm retarded.

Jim said...

One of my all time favs!! Don't you just love THE WHOLE THING! The set up, the syncronicity of it all?!
I'll check out 'if it's hip....'

Cubby said...

I think the husband is kind of cute.

Birdie said...

I have seen this, over and over, because it is mesmerizing. Love it!