While surfing the web for pictures for a class assignment, I came across a website called The SnuggySutra. "You have a Snuggie. You have sex. This was inevitable."
Here are a couple of examples.
The Cuddle Puppy
The man wears the Snuggie on his front and covers her. She feels warm and cozy like Grandma’s house, but still knows who her daddy is.The Chaps
The woman wears the Snuggie on her back and covers her partner with the rest. She won’t miss a minute of Sex In The City and he won’t miss the tattoo of her ex’s name on her ass.I will not be using any images from this website for my class assignment. It's not that kind of class.
3 comments:
I'm trying to figure out if I'm the pink one or the blue one. Sex is hard!
LOL
Oh, that's wrong on so many levels.
Ouch
Post a Comment