Friday, October 2, 2009

Question:

VIP is popularly known as an acronym for Very Important Person. I've seen some variations of that, (e.g. Very Important Presbyterians) but the general impression is the same.

What else might VIP stand for?
Very Impressive Package
Vienna's Indecent Parade

Help me out here. I'm not good at this sort of thing.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the telecommunications world I have seen VoIP (voice over IP) abbreviated VIP. This is not very common. Most people still use VoIP.

Doug said...

For real or for play? For real, I have no idea. For play though, I love this game.

Veronica's Impressive Privates (exchange privates for another P-word if you wish)

Verily I Pee

Vacation In Paris

Vectored Interstellar Parallel (no clue what that means)

...

I'll be thinking about this all day now.

Peter said...

From the pages of the Urban Dictionairy: http://www.urbandictionary.com

Vagina Influenced Personality
Vanilla Ice Paraphrase
Variation In Production
Vaginal Irrigation Packet
Very Idiotic Person
Vegan In Progress

and many others...

Anonymous said...

VIP = Velveeta In Pickles

Joe Masse said...

Vaguely Indecent Proposal

Brilliant or Something said...

Vacation in Puxatony.
Void in Purgatory.
Viviparous Intersecting Pulsations.
Very Inquisitive Parent.

Indigo said...

Indigo Incarnates

VIP can also mean...

Very Ignorant Prick -- (being rich doesn't equal goodness)

Vaguely Incoherent Person -- (Say no to heroin!)

Vividly Incontinent Person --(Depends totally suck!)

Vagrant In Pathway -- (Junkie bums with cardboard signs)

Viagra Induced Potency -- (For owners of a Hummer H2)

Vallium Is Prescribed -- (Mommy's friend in the 1970s)

Vermin In Patio -- (Common occurrence in Baltimore City)

Unknown said...

vastly impertinent prick ( or pussy)

but i like velveeta in pickles, too
well the sound of them, anyway.

Larry Ohio said...

My mother-in-law from Sicily has a coffee mug that says

Very
Italian
Person