They cannot release him because he is currently a danger to himself. He was throwing himself against the wall again. I'm glad they aren't going to give him to Superman today, really, under these circumstances. No one else is going with him today, and if Sproing had one of these almighty tantrums in the car driving down the interstate at 65 mph, what could Superman do? It's dangerous.
Actually, I'm afraid for him to leave there. His behavior has been consistently erratic, if that makes sense, and who's to say that if he had two good days in a row that he wouldn't loose his shit on the third day while in our car?
Time for me to go to class now. Perhaps I can concentrate on research observation techniques and not worry about the boy. Let's find out.
5 comments:
Oh gosh, at least Superman can relax a bit today instead of it being the ultimate STRESS event. Hugs.
Holy cow!
Wow! Sprong is having a tough go of it...I'm glad he's there where he can be medicated and kept safe. Please discuss erratic behavior/transportation issues with hospital before he's discharged. Perhaps if he needs to be transported they can arrange something safe to prevent a disaster going down the highway.
Hugs to you and superman. We're praying for you!
Indigo incarnates
things have got to get better eventually. I am so sorry that Sproing is having such a tough time right now. My thoughts are with him. Poor little guy :(
Sorry, you're having the problems with Sproing. He's got a lot of work ahead of him to get well. I know this can't be easy for all of you. Good luck and hopefully, he can sort out his feelings and learn how to verbalize them better.
Post a Comment