Saturday, June 28, 2008

A/C Update, take III

It is now cool in the house! Superman's friend, the HVAC expert came by this morning and worked on our a/c unit. He oiled the fan motor, recharged the refrigerant, and I don't know what else. But now we have cool air blowing through the vents. I told him he is my He-ro for the day.



There is other news, but I'll save that for another post. This one is all about air conditioning.

9 comments:

Greg said...

Oh, what ELSE matters if you have AC back again!! I hope you are basking in the delicious coolness and of course, offering thanks for Superman's Friend (so is this guy Batman, then? He's good at technical stuff...).

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!

Anonymous said...

I vote for Batman too!!! He-ro of the day!

Ur-spo said...

hooray for AC
especailly here in Phoenix where it is daily 110 degrees

Uncle Zoloft said...

Praise Google! You are cool once again. Now don't leave the house until September and you should be fine.

Indigo said...

Very... uh... COOL!
Hee hee hee

Northwest said...

I clicked over to this post after retreating downstairs to (literally) lean against a basement wall. It is 92 here in Seattle on this Gay Pride 2008 Sunday, and we'uns up thisaways do not have air conditioners. Drip drip drip

Sorted Lives said...

YEAH for air-conditioning. Living in the South, I's know what it's like.

And what the humidity does to our hair... I'm just sayin'

Hope everything is well!

Bill said...

Fire, the wheel, sliced bread, toilet paper, air-conditioning. Screw the raindrops on roses & whiskers on kittens. These are a few of my favorite things.

I'm glad you're back in business as far as HVAC is concerned.