- Do you have/ever had any dating or sex superstitions? (Wear 'lucky jeans' on first date, always light a vanilla candle, etc.) If so, what are they? No, not that I can remember. Being married for 25 years, the only dates I go on are with my husband, and we can "get lucky" pretty much whenever we want to.
- If you were stranded on the fabled deserted island and a genie appeared who could only grant you one wish — to bring one of the following people to join you, who would it be? Your spouse/significant other, an unrequited love or some person you've had a crush on, an old/past love, or your best friend? My spouse, without hesitation. He's the one I want to spend time with more than anyone else. Sometimes I wish we were stuck on an almost deserted island by ourselves just to get away from the stress in our lives. I say almost deserted, because I'd want regular delivery of fresh food and water (if it were a dry island). Oh, and rum, of course. We could order from a menu of delicious fresh foods, prepared to our specifications. Really, we'd need to be able to order whatever we needed. I'm thinking a nice grilling system would be good. This is a nifty idea for a fantasy. I could spend a while coming up with what all sorts of things I'd like to have available on our lone little island.
- Tell us "weather or not" you're in the mood — how does rain, snow, sleet, scorching heat, sweltering humidity etc. affect your libido.
Scorching heat, sweltering humidity- I'd be suffering celibacy. I cannot get that close to another hot sweaty body when I am hot or sweaty (unless I got hot and sweaty in the first place by having wild sex). However, I love being intimate in cold weather; warming each other with some close skin-to-skin action. Rainy days are a turn-on. Make slow passionate love for a long time, and then take a nap in each other's arms. Snow, sleet- another good time to twist the sheets. I can be turned on in any weather that isn't too hot. Sometimes I wonder how the peoples of hot tropical regions ever procreate. - Are you a crying drunk, an angry drunk, an 'I'm drunk, let's screw' sort of a drinker? (And, if you do not drink — which one of those things is the reason?) I am a loving lush, and I like to sing along with whatever song I hear. I tend to get all snuggly and profess my love for whomever I'm with.
- Who turns you on the most & why: the activist, the author, the care-giver/healer (nurse, doctor, masseuse, herbalist, chiropractor etc.), the comedian, the educator (professor, teacher, mentor etc.), the model, the musician, the politician, or the scientist? The educator. But he also needs a good sense of humor. I am incredibly turned on by intellectuals, especially if they are at least a little bit humble about it (not stuck up asshats). Most well educated (or over-educated) people I've met tend to have a really good sense of humor. Why the educator? I love learning, I love knowledge. It excites me in lots of ways. And the more other areas of my soul are excited or inspired, the greater the chance I'm going to want sex, too.
***Bonus (as in optional): Looking back, what's the one thing you've done which was supposed to be erotic, but didn't quite work out? Fantasy role play. It just does NOT work for me. I'm all about honesty, being true to the real you. Acting is fine on stage or screen, but not in bed.
For weekly TMI Tuesday questions, click here.
9 comments:
Spent the evening reading your blog...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your take on life. Have to blogroll you.
I love your comments/answers. We definitely need to meet in person in 2008.
Have fun not engaging in fantasy role play. :) :)
i wonder if being a parent means you are engaged in role play constantly, and it creates role-play burnout.
what books are you taking on the cruise?
warrior scout: you could be right.
Check your email...
Re: Bonus question: For me, it's phone sex. I just couldn't help feeling stupid trying phone sex.
Dantallion: Never tried phone sex. Never even considered it, actually. Probably won't!
I do agree on the Bonus. I’d be too afraid I’d find the whole thing funny; and that’s not the sort of amusement you want in a romantic situation :-).
Good answers. That was a good read.
Roleplay can be fun.
I mean I've heard it can be...
Post a Comment